The Andreas Eastman model 200 bass is beautifully hand-made from excellent quality seasoned tonewoods. It also features an attractive hand-applied amber-satin varnish. Its playability, tone, and appearance all raise expectations of a hefty price tag but this is one area where we are proud not to meet our customers’ expectations!
(Gamba-corner model shown above—Violin corners also available)
|$3720 |Gamba corners only
||Select Solid Spruce
||Call 802-865-3890 for final pricing and availability at 802-865-3890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Back, Ribs, Neck & Scroll:
|Custom Alternative to above:
||Solid African Ebony
||Rubner German Tooled Brass
||Genuine Rosewood or Ebony Plug Solid Steel Rod
The Andreas Eastman model 305 was catapulted to international prominence when an independent review panel, writing in STRINGS magazine, selected the model 305 violin as its “definitive favorite.” The model 305 bass is made by the same craftspeople and is regarded not merely as an excellent step-up, but as a professional quality bass.
- Entirely hand-crafted from select aged spruce and maple
- German tooled brass tuning machines
- Beautiful antique-style hand-applied spirit varnish
- Internationally known for tone and craftsmanship
- Outstanding modestly-priced step-up model
- Available in sizes 3/4 - 1/4
- Available with violin corners, gamba corners, French (Quenoil) pattern, and Bussetto pattern (gamba corners shown above)
|Model VV305-GR:MAP PRICE:
|$4420 |Gamba corners/Base alone
|VB305-VL - MAP PRICE:
|$4720 |Violin Corner
| VV305-FR - MAP PRICE:
|$4720 |Quenoil Solo Pattern
|VV305-BU - MAP PRICE:
|$4720 |Bussetto Pattern
BACK TO BASSES
Call 802-865-3890 for final pricing and availability at 802-865-3890 or email@example.com.